- 6 Granny Smith apples or other baking apple, peeled, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (7 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (250 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease 2-quart baking dish; set aside.
Combine apples, sugar and cinnamon in large bowl. Turn into prepared dish; set aside.
Combine flour with brown sugar in medium bowl. Stir in Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise with fork until mixture is size of coarse crumbs. Stir in walnuts; evenly sprinkle over apples.
Bake 45 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Cool slightly on wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT