- 1 can (796 mL.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 lbs. (700 g) ground turkey
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Maille Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease 9-inch/23-cm loaf pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Coarsely blend tomatoes in blender or food processor. Combine with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Turn into prepared pan.
Bake 1 hour or until done. Let stand 20 minutes before slicing.
See nutritional information for sodium content.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT