Grilled Chicken Tacos with Chipotle Mayo
- 1/2 cup (155 mL) PLUS 2 TBSP/30 mL Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 10 corn tortillas, warmed
MIX 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients in bowl; set aside.
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook peppers and onions, stirring occasionally, until golden and tender, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cilantro and set aside.
BRUSH remaining 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Mayonnaise on chicken.
GRILL chicken turning once, about 10 minutes, until chicken in thoroughly cooked. Remove from grill and slice.
SERVE sliced chicken and vegetables in warm tortillas; top with chipotle-mayonnaise mixture.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT