- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) water
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) basmati rice
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) sesame oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) button mushrooms
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen green peas
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lite soy sauce or low sodium
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) bean sprouts
Bring 1-3/4 cups water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken and rice to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer covered 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff with fork and set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat and cook onion until tender, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Stir in garlic, mushrooms, red peppers and peas. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes. Add cooked rice and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and soy sauce; heat through.
Garnish with green onions, jalapeno pepper and bean sprouts.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT