- 4 large Russet or all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cut into thick sticks
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) truffle oil, (optional)
- 1 small red chile pepper, finely chopped (optional)
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine potatoes with vegetable oil in large bowl; turn onto prepared baking sheet. Bake until potatoes are golden and tender, about 40 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl. Serve hot fries with Mayonnaise dipping sauce.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT