Caesar Grilled Salmon Grain Bowl
- 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) Hellmann's® Classic Caesar Dressing, divided
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1 -lb. (450 g) salmon fillet
- 3 cups (750 mL) cooked farro or barley or quinoa (or a combination)
- 1 cup (250 mL) blanched Brussels sprouts, shaved
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) capers
Combine 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Hellmann's® Classic Caesar Dressing with lemon juice and brush over salmon. Grill on well oiled grill until fish flakes with a fork. When cool enough to handle cut or break into chunks.
Spoon farro evenly into 4 serving bowls. Top with salmon, Brussels sprouts, tomatoes, walnuts and capers. Drizzle evenly with remaining Dressing.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT