Grilled Turkey, Brie & Cranberry Sandwich
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Hellmann's® 1/2 The Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1 oz. (30 g) thinly sliced Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) lightly packed arugula
- 3 ounces (90 g) leftover cooked turkey, sliced
Combine cranberry sauce and mustard in small bowl, then spread on one slice of bread. Spread second slice with half the Hellmann's® 1/2 The Fat mayonnaise-type dressing.
Place bread Mayonnaise-side-down into hot skillet; add cheese, arugula and turkey. Place remaining slice cranberry sauce-side down on top of turkey. Spread top of bread with remaining Mayonnaise.
Press on sandwich with heavy skillet (line bottom of skillet with foil) and cook until lightly browned on one side. Flip over and cook until cheese is melted.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT