Leftover Chicken & Vegetable Skillet with Creamy Herb Sauce
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||27.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||6.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||4.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||30.0 mg|
|Fibre (g)||2.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||390.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||13.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||90.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||1.0 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||456.0 mg|
|Vitamin D (mcg)||0.0 mcg|
- 1 cup halved shallots or 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups cooked baby carrots, (or any cooked vegetable)
- 1 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, dissolved in 1 cup hot water
- 4 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley, (optional)
Or Try It With
Coat large nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add shallots or onions, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Add carrots or other cooked vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
Add Bouillon mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; add cooked chicken and thyme and simmer, stirring vegetables and turning chicken occasionally, until chicken is heated through, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and whisk in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and parsley. Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!