Asiago Toasts Recipe
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||3.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||7.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||1.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||4.0 %|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||170.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||4.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||5.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||6.0 %|
|Potassium (mg)||18.0 mg|
|Vitamin A||2.0 %|
|Vitamin C||0.0 %|
|Vitamin D (mcg)||0.0 %|
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese or Parmesan-Reggiano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 1 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 French baguette, cut into 18 slices
Or Try It With
COMBINE all ingredients except baguette in small bowl.
ARRANGE baguette slices in a single layer on baking sheet; spread cheese mixture on baguette. Broil until the cheese is melted and golden, about 3 minutes.
TIP: Cheese mixture can be made up to 1 day ahead. Combine as above and refrigerate covered until ready to use.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!