Succulent Chicken Parmesan
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||37.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||9.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||3.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||1.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||640.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||19.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||5.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||110.0 mg|
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan mozzarella-style shreds
Or Try It With
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese in shallow dish; set aside.
Add chicken and Light Mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly coat in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on cookie sheet.
Bake 20 minutes. Evenly top chicken with sauce, then vegan mozzarella-style shreds. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted.
Cost per serving*: $2.09
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!