|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||19.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||35.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||7.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||10.0 %|
|Fibre (g)||4.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||250.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||25.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||7.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||55.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||15.0 %|
|Vitamin A||10.0 %|
|Vitamin C||200.0 %|
- 4 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers
- 2 medium red onions, halved
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 medium Spanish or sweet (Vidalia) onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small red chile pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 cup chopped chorizo
- 3 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup basmati rice or long-grain rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 1 oz.)
Or Try It With
Preheat oven to 375°. Arrange bell peppers and red onions on baking sheet; drizzle with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Roast 15 minutes or until peppers are tender. Let cool 10 minutes.
Decrease oven to 350°. Slice top from bell peppers and reserve; remove seeds. Set aside. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil in large skillet and cook Spanish onion, garlic and chile pepper over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 4 minutes. Add ground beef, cumin and chili powder and cook, stirring occasionally, until ground beef is browned. Stir in chorizo and cook 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
Finely chop red onions. Stir red onions, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and cooked rice into ground beef mixture. Stuff peppers with rice mixture, then top with pepper tops and arrange in baking dish.
Bake 20 minutes. Remove pepper tops and set aside. Top peppers with cheddar cheese and continue baking until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Top with pepper tops to serve.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!