Shrimp Summer Rolls
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||9.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||51.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||4.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||4.0 %|
|Fibre (g)||1.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||690.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||15.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||55.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||8.0 %|
|Vitamin A||35.0 %|
|Vitamin C||4.0 %|
- SUMMER ROLLS:
- 2 Tbsp. PLUS 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Chipotle Mayonnaise, divided
- 8 ounces peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups broken thin rice noodles, prepared according to package directions
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled and cut into thin strips, (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup matchstick cut carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 12 spring roll wrappers
- DIPPING SAUCE:
- 3 Tbsp. mirin
- 3 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
Or Try It With
For SUMMER ROLLS, heat 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Chipotle Mayonnaise in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp; cool, then coarsely chop and set aside.
Combine noodles with remaining 1/4 cup Mayonnaise in bowl. Combine cucumbers, cilantro, carrots and green onions in another bowl.
Fill pie plate with water. Working with 1 wrapper at a time, soak in water until pliable but not limp, about 30 seconds. Lift wrapper out of water and let excess water drip off; transfer to cutting board.
Arrange some of the shrimp on lower third of wrapper; top with about 1/4 cup each noodles and vegetables. Fold bottom of wrapper over filling, then fold in ends and roll up like a burrito. Transfer to platter. Repeat to make 11 more rolls. Cover rolls with damp paper towels, then cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving. (Can be made 1 day ahead).
For DIPPING SAUCE, combine ingredients in small bowl*. Cut summer rolls in half and serve with Dipping Sauce.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!