Quick & Easy Spicy Pepper & Chicken Wrap Recipe
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||12.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||35.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||7.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||97.0 mg|
|Fibre (g)||5.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||470.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||22.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||4.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||25.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||3.0 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||391.0 mg|
|Vitamin D (mcg)||0.0 mcg|
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper or 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 bell peppers, (yellow and red), sliced
- 2 red onions, thickly sliced
- 4 medium size wraps or flour tortillas, heated according to package directions
- 1 lime, quartered
- 4 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
Or Try It With
COMBINE coriander, cumin, paprika, oregano and cayenne in small bowl; set aside.
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, peppers and onions, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Sprinkle with spice mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, until coated in spices and chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
PLACE chicken mixture evenly along center of each warm wrap. Then squeeze a lime wedge over each and sprinkle each with 1 Tbsp. cilantro. Top each with 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Roll up and cut in half.
Leftover Tip: Use cooked leftover chicken instead of fresh. Just add it when you add the spice mixture.
Tip: The chicken and veggies can be cooked in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise instead of oil.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!