|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||4.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||19.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||2.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||2.0 %|
|Fibre (g)||2.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||220.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||16.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||10.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||4.0 %|
|Vitamin A||0.0 %|
|Vitamin C||15.0 %|
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Sandwich Spread
- 4 slices bacon,crisp-cooked and crumbled (optional)
Or Try It With
Cover potatoes with cold water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Chill or serve at room temperature.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!