NASCAR Deluxe Artichoke Dip
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Vitamin A||0.0 IU|
|Vitamin C||0.0 mg|
- 1 cup coarsely torn fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (12 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
Or Try It With
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine bread crumbs, 1/4 cup cheese and parsley in small bowl; set aside.
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, remaining 3/4 cup cheese, artichokes and garlic in medium bowl. Evenly spread artichoke mixture in 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole; top with bread crumb mixture, then drizzle with olive oil.
Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!