Lemon-Herb Crusted Cod
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||24.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||16.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||2.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||8.0 %|
|Fibre (g)||1.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||460.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||7.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||50.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||8.0 %|
|Vitamin A||4.0 %|
|Vitamin C||10.0 %|
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. dried tarragon leaves, crushed
- 4 cod or halibut fillets (about 1 lb.)
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice (optional)
Or Try It With
PREHEAT oven to 425°.
MIX bread crumbs, cheese, lemon peel, salt and pepper in small bowl. Stir in margarine; set aside.
BLEND Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise with tarragon in another bowl; set aside.
ARRANGE cod or halibut on baking sheet. Spread with mayonnaise mixture; press on bread crumb mixture. Bake 10 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork. Drizzle with lemon juice.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!