Honey Mustard Chicken Fingers
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||23.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||24.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||3.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||6.0 %|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||440.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||16.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||3.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||70.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||20.0 %|
|Vitamin A||2.0 %|
|Vitamin C||2.0 %|
- 6 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Honey Mustard
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Or Try It With
Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Honey Mustard in medium bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping.
Add chicken to remaining mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat. Mix cornflakes with Parmesan Cheese, then roll chicken in crumbs.
Arrange on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved honey mustard sauce.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!