Honduran Chicken Skewers
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||27.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||7.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||5.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||2.0 %|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||910.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||36.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||5.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||75.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||6.0 %|
|Vitamin A||4.0 %|
|Vitamin C||6.0 %|
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup tighly packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp. chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
Or Try It With
Process olive oil, onion, cilantro, chipotle, Bouillon, sugar and garlic in blender or food processor until smooth. Remove 1 tablespoon and combine with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Thread chicken on 8 skewers, then arrange in large nonaluminum baking dish; rub with remaining olive oil mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes.
Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Serve with refrigerated dipping sauce.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!