Crumb & Herb-Crusted Chicken Cutlets
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||27.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||12.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||1.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||0.0 %|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||520.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||24.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||85.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||4.0 %|
|Vitamin A||4.0 %|
|Vitamin C||6.0 %|
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs or plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1 Tbsp. Maille® Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard
- 4 chicken cutlets (about 1/2 inch thick)
Or Try It With
Combine bread crumbs, parsley, sage, thyme, salt and pepper in large shallow dish; set aside.
Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with mustard in small bowl.
Brush 1 side of each chicken cutlet with mayonnaise mixture, then coat in bread crumbs.
Heat remaining 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, bread-side-down, 3 minutes or until golden brown and crust has formed. Turn and cook an additional 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!