|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||32.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||3.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||6.0 %|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||400.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||27.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||5.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||110.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||4.0 %|
|Vitamin A||2.0 %|
|Vitamin C||4.0 %|
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup crushed plain tortilla chips
Or Try It With
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, lime juice and ground chipotle in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Cost per serving*: $1.83.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!