|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||26.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||17.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||12.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||2.0 %|
|Fibre (g)||1.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||740.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||14.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||75.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||6.0 %|
|Vitamin A||15.0 %|
|Vitamin C||50.0 %|
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup finely grated fresh ginger
- 3 Tbsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 red chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 oz. ea.), thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 2/3 cup baby spinach leaves
Or Try It With
Bring apple juice, soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar, garlic and chile pepper to a boil in medium saucepan, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with 1/2 of the apple juice mixture in medium non-aluminum bowl or shallow baking dish. Reserve remaining apple juice mixture. Stir in chicken. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, about 4 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Heat oil in large non-stick skillet and cook chicken, red bell pepper and red onion, over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and vegetables to serving dish and keep warm.
Heat reserved apple juice mixture in medium skillet and cook spinach, stirring occasionally, just until wilted, about 3 minutes. Pour spinach mixture over chicken. Sprinkle, if desired, with toasted sesame seeds.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!