Blended Burgers Recipe
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||33.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||38.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||8.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||100.0 mg|
|Fibre (g)||2.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||330.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||11.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||70.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||5.0 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||1129.0 mg|
|Vitamin D (mcg)||0.0 mcg|
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 lb. baby portobellos, crimini and/or white mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 8 ounces extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 6 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Food's® Spicy Dipping Sauce, divided
- 4 whole wheat buns or Brioche buns
- 1 cup arugula
Or Try It With
Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook shallots, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms, thyme and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are softened and juices have cooked off, about 5 minutes. Stir in parsley and remove from heat; let cool.
Combine mushroom mixture, ground beef, panko and 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Food's® Spicy Dipping Sauce in bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
Spray nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray and cook burgers over medium-high heat 3 minutes. Turn burgers, reduce heat and cook until desired doneness, about 2 minutes for medium-rare. Top, if desired, with your favorite cheese.
Place burgers on bun bottoms.Top each with 1/4 cup arugula, 1 tablespoon remaining Dipping Sauce, then bun tops.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!