Banh Mi Flatbreads Recipe
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||19.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||19.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||2.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||49.0 mg|
|Fibre (g)||1.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||420.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||25.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||50.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||2.0 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||411.0 mg|
|Vitamin D (mcg)||0.0 mcg|
- 3 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup each thinly sliced cucumber, radishes and shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 round flatbreads or pocketless pita
- 2 cups sliced grilled pork tenderloin or chicken breast
Or Try It With
COMBINE vinegar, salt and sugar in medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave 1 minute. Add vegetables; toss. Let stand 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
PREHEAT oven to 350°. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cilantro, mint, Sriracha and sesame oil in bowl. Set aside.
ARRANGE flatbreads on baking sheet; bake 10 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire rack; spread evenly with half of the Mayonnaise mixture; top evenly with grilled pork. Bake 2 minutes until pork is heated through.
REMOVE flatbreads from oven. Drain vegetables, then evenly top pizzas. Drizzle with remaining Mayonnaise mixture and top with cilantro and mint leaves if desired. Cut each flatbread in half.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!