Arugula & Green Apple Salad Recipe
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||6.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||15.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||8.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||15.0 %|
|Fibre (g)||3.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||230.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||22.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||4.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||15.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||6.0 %|
|Vitamin A||10.0 %|
|Vitamin C||25.0 %|
- 2 limes
- 3 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4 cups arugula or baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup pine (pignoli) nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shavings
Or Try It With
GRATE enough peel From 1 lime to measure 1 tsp, then squeeze juice from limes; set aside.
COMBINE Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, olive oil, water, lime juice, lime peel and brown sugar; set aside.
ARRANGE arugula on serving platter, then top with apple and pine nuts. Drizzle with Mayonnaise dressing and garnish with cheese.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!