Salmon broccoli quiche
- 140 g cooked salmon fillet cut into cubes
- 3 teaspoon Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 125 g small broccoli florets, blanched
- 1 cooked pastry case (20 cm)
- 75 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 150 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 finely chopped small onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
Preheat the oven to 190°C, 170°C fan, Gas mark 5.
Heat 2 tbps of mayonnaise in a pan on a low heat and add the onion, garlic and broccoli, then cook for 5 mins, stirring constantly until softened.
Place the broccoli mixture in the pastry case, add the salmon cubes and sprinkle with cheese.
Combine the eggs and milk, season with pepper and stir in 1 tbps of mayonnaise for the perfect white sauce.
Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the vegetables and cheese. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until cooked.
Finally, revel in your mastery of this regal dish.