DJ BBQ Pampas Picanha Steak Recipe grilltopia
- 1 kg beef picanha steak (Rump or sirloin with all the fat attached) 125g per person
- 1 teaspoon Colman's Mustard Powder
- 2 grams salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's mayonnaise with olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's American Smokey BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Hellmann's Jamaican Habanero Sauce - Hot
- 2 cloves smoked garlic
- juice of 1/2 lemon
Prepare a BBQ
Score the fat on the meat and rub generously with the mustard powder. Seal in a bag and marinate in the fridge overnight.
Place the steak onto the BBQ just away from the coals to slowly render down the fat. Turn after 10 minutes and place over the higher heat.
Brown off the rest of the beef and rest on a chopping board for 5 minutes.
Slice the beef into thick steaks and season with salt and pepper.
Grill the steaks on the high heat again until medium rare. Rest for 5 minutes and serve with the dipping sauce.