- 1 tablespoon Flora Buttery
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, cut in halves
- 1 medium sized courgette
- 100 ml Elmlea Double light
- 2 dollops Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 40 g grated Parmesan
- 300 g fettuccine pasta, cooked according to packet instructions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Heat the Flora Buttery in a small frying pan. Add the sliced chicken breast and garlic and cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes until the garlic starts to soften and the chicken browns.
Meanwhile, cut the courgette in half then into thin strips lengthways. Add the courgettes to the pan and cook on gentle heat for a further 2 minutes.
Add the Elmlea, Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise and 30g of the Parmesan cheese. Stir continuously for 2-3 minutes on gentle heat.
Using tongs add the cooked pasta and allow some of the pasta water to drip into the chicken sauce.
Shake the pan well to mix the pasta with the chicken sauce and serve immediately, topped with the remaining grated Parmesan and the chopped parsley.