Creamy Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad
- 200 grams wholegrain penne pasta
- 100 grams green beans, cut into 2cm pieces
- 70 grams Kalamata olives, stones removed and cut into halves
- 35 grams sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegan green pesto
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann’s® Vegan Mayo
Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the pasta. Cook according to the packet, adding one minute longer than the recommended cooking time.
Meanwhile, bring a smaller pan of water to the boil, lower the heat and cook the green beans for around 3-4 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
Mix the pesto and mayo together
Once the pasta is cooked, drain fully and add to the large bowl. Add the green beans, olives and sundried tomatoes. Toss together then stir in the pesto mayo
Serve as a side dish or tasty main