Tortilla Pizza Hack
- Pick a BASE
- Use up FRUIT & VEG
- Choose a PROTEIN
- Add a MAGIC TOUCH
Flexipes are flexible recipes that are quick and easy to make with the food you already have.
Pick a Base
- Tortilla (or any kind of flatbread)
Use up your fruit & veg
- Bell peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes or any other leftover vegetables
Add an optional protein
- Ham, sausage, chicken, pepperoni
Add a magic touch
- Pasta sauce, Ranch dressing, Ricotta Cheese
- Nutritional values may vary based on your choice of ingredients and serving size.
Spread pasta sauce on to your base.
Sprinkle the cheese and add your veggies and protein.
Bake for 6 mins in a 230°C preheated oven. Add your magic touch.
Flexipes are recipes that are quick & easy to make, and delicious to eat. Made from food you already have! Get more inspiration to reduce food waste with fun weekly challenges and recipes with our Fridge Night app. Read more on this via this link.