Pasta Salad with Vegetables Recipe
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Protein (g)||9.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||51.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||7.0 g|
|Calcium (mg)||2.0 %|
|Fibre (g)||3.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||320.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||11.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||5.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||8.0 %|
|Vitamin A||25.0 %|
|Vitamin C||160.0 %|
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 cups sliced assorted fresh vegetables or frozen assorted vegetables*, (such as zucchini, red and yellow peppers and onion)
- 1 box (16 oz.) fusilli pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1/3 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
Or Try It With
BLEND 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar and ground black pepper in medium bowl. Stir in vegetables. Grill on foil or roast in 425° oven on foil lined baking sheet, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Cool.
COMBINE vegetables with remaining ingredients and remaining 3/4 cup Mayonnaise in large bowl. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
TIP: No fresh basil? Use 1 tsp. dried basil leaves instead.
Add cut up cooked chicken or flaked drained tuna for a simple main dish idea.
Also delicious with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dressing with Olive Oil!
\nCost per recipe*: $10.98.
Cost per serving*: $1.37.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!