Chicken Macaroni Casserole
A Dale Earnhardt Jr. Family Favorite
- Serves: 10
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- COOK TIME: 30 min
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (3 oz.) mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, soup, mushrooms and chicken in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except macaroni and cracker crumbs. Stir in macaroni. Turn into 13 x 9-inch baking dish, then evenly top with cracker crumbs. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
Cost per recipe*: $14.18.
Cost per serving*: $1.42.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Servings Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|