Twice-Baked Potatoes with Ham
- Serves: 8
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 25 min
- 4 large baking potatoes, unpeeled and baked
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, divided (about 8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces diced cooked ham (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut potatoes in 1/2 lengthwise. Scoop pulp from potatoes, leaving 1/2-inch shells; set aside.
- Mash pulp with 1-1/2 cups cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream and ham. Evenly fill potato shells with potato mixture.
- Arrange potatoes on baking sheet. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes are heated through.
TIP: To make kid-friendly Potato Boats, cut bell peppers into circles with 2-inch cookie cutters, making holes in the center with the wide end of a pastry tip to make innertubes. Cut triangles from peppers to make sails, using toothpicks to rig the sails and inner tubes.
|Servings Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|