Super Moist Sausage & Bread Stuffing
- 1/2 lb. sweet Italian sausage links, removed from casings and crumbled
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained patted dry and chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 loaf (12 oz.) Italian bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown sausage in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir remaining ingredients except bread into same skillet; stir in bread.
- Evenly spread mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking dish, then press lightly. Bake 30 minutes or until golden and heated through.