Disappearing Buffalo Chicken Dip
A dip that truly lives up to its name.
- Makes 3 cups
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 20 min
- 2 cups finely chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Toss chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Turn into 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers.
Cost per recipe*: $8.62. Cost per 2-Tablespoon serving*: $0.36. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Servings Size||2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|