Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey Sandwiches
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 8 slices whole wheat or whole grain bread
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/2 lb. leftover cooked turkey
- 1 medium red delicious apple, peeled and cored
- Spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise onto 4 bread slices.
- Layer cranberry sauce, turkey and apple on four bread slices. Top with remaining bread.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1/2 to 1 cup heated stuffing for apple.
Four 6-inch flour tortillas may be substituted for bread to make wraps!
|Servings Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|