|Prep Time:||10 min|
Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey Sandwiches
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 8 slices whole wheat or whole grain bread
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/2 lb. leftover cooked turkey
- 1 medium red delicious apple, peeled and cored
- Spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise onto 4 bread slices.
- Layer cranberry sauce, turkey and apple on four bread slices. Top with remaining bread.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 1/2 to 1 cup heated stuffing for apple.
- Four 6-inch flour tortillas may be substituted for bread to make wraps!