|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||23 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1-1/4 lbs)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese in shallow dish; set aside.
- Add chicken and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly coat in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes. Evenly top chicken with Pasta Sauce, then mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.35. Cost per serving*: $2.08. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- TIP: For smaller portions, use an equal weight of chicken tenders.