Toasted Tuna 'N Bacon Melts
This is really easy to make in your toaster oven.
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 5 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 cans (6.5 oz. ea.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 4 slices your favorite bread, toasted
- 4 slices American, Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon or turkey bacon, halved and cooked
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, tuna and celery in medium bowl. Evenly spread tuna mixture on bread slices, then top with cheese and bacon.
- Arrange bread on cookie sheet and bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Cost per recipe*: $5.80
Cost per serving*: $1.45
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Servings Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||280|
|Total Fat||31 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|