Sweet Potato Casserole
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes, baked, cooled, peeled and mashed
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup light cream [or half and half]
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies [or graham crackers]
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine sweet potatoes, 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, raisins, cream, egg and sugar in medium bowl. Spoon potato mixture into 1-quart shallow baking dish; set aside.
- Combine cookie crumbs and remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise in small bowl. Evenly sprinkle onto potato mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.