|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
Simply Perfect Pot Pie
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Pastry for single-crust pie
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Bring water, milk and 1 tablespoon Spread to the boiling point in 2-quart saucepan. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and vegetables. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until pasta are tender.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Toss with hot Pasta Sides and turn into 1-quart round casserole or souffle dish; top with pastry. Press pastry around edge of casserole to seal; trim excess pastry, then flute edges. Pierce pastry with fork; brush with milk. Bake 15 minutes or until crust is golden.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.