|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||22 %|
|Saturated Fat||25 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber||28 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
Mexican-Style Rice & Bean Burritos
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper
- green onions
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans [or red kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 4 (8-in.) fajita size flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese [or cheddar cheese] (about 2 oz.)
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor with water and 1 tablespoon Spread according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add green onions and beans and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Toss with hot Rice Sides.
- Evenly spoon rice mixture into warm tortillas, then top with cheese to serve. Garnish, if desired, with hot sauce, sour cream and shredded lettuce.
- *Also terrific with Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice.
- Cost per recipe*: $5.75. Cost per serving*: $1.44. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.