|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||17 min|
Olive Lover's Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 1 lb.)
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine [or chicken broth]
- 1 package Knorr® Spring Vegetable recipe mix
- 1/2 cup sliced Spanish olives
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 box (10 oz.) plain couscouscooked according to package directions
- If you like olives, you'll love this dish...
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with the thyme and brown chicken, turning once, about 6 minutes. Stir in broth and next three ingredients and bring to a boil. Simmer covered until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Stir in lemon peel. For a Mediterranean delight, serve over couscous.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.