|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Cheesy Taco Pasta Dinner
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Cheddar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro [or parsley ] (optional)
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet; drain. Stir in salsa and corn. Remove beef mixture from skillet; set aside.
- Add water, milk and Spread to same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Cheddar. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in beef mixture; heat through. Stir in cilantro and serve, if desired, with sour cream.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.