Tim's Juicy Texas Turkey Burger
A Chef Tim Love recipe
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 10 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Chef Tim Love Wild Game Rub*
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 slices white cheddar cheese
- 4 whole wheat buns
- 4 pieces escarole [or spinach, kale or arugula]
- 4 slices tomato
- Heat grill to high. Mix ground turkey, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, game rub and shallot. Divide into 4 patties, about ½-inch thick.
- Place on hot grill and shut the lid. Cook for 4 minutes, then lift lid, flip burgers and close lid. After 4 more minutes open lid and place cheese on top of burgers and close lid. After 30 seconds, check internal temperature with a thermometer. If 165° remove from grill to a grilled whole wheat bun.
- Top burgers with escarole and tomato and serve immediately. No condiments needed!
*Instead of Chef Tim Love Wild Game Rub you can use a combination of your favorite dried herbs and seasonings.
|Servings Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||410|
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|