|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
|Stand Time||30 min|
Chocolate Birthday Cake
- 1 Tbsp. butter (for the pans)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, (plus more for the pans)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Butter and cocoa powder 2 ( 8-inch) cake pans. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl; flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Then add Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, eggs, water and vanilla and stir until just mixed through. Divide batter into the 2 prepared pans.
- Bake 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean. Unmold the cakes and allow to cool 30 minutes. Frost with your favorite frosting, but I like simple whipped cream for this.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.