Chipotle-Lime Crusted Chicken Tenders
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 15 min
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup crushed plain tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, lime juice and ground chipotle in medium bowl. Stir chicken tenders into Mayonnaise mixture to coat all sides. Roll or toss tenders in tortilla crumbs, pressing crumbs into chicken. Arrange chicken on baking sheet sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked and tenders are crunchy, about 15 minutes.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light, Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise as well as Hellmann's® y Best Foods® Mayonesa con Jugo de Limón.
Cost per recipe*: $6.68 Cost per serving*: $1.67 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Servings Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||300|
|Total Fat||34 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|