|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||260|
|Total Fat||29 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Best Ever Juicy Burger
The simple addition of mayonnaise to the ground beef makes a deliciously juicy burger every time!
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef [or ground turkey]
- 8 hamburger buns
- COMBINE Mayonnaise, bread crumbs and Soup Mix in bowl.
- MIX mayonnaise mixture into ground beef; shape into 8 patties.
- GRILL or broil until done. Serve burgers on buns.
- SMART TIP: For the Hellmann’s® taste you love with the goodness of olive oil, substitute Hellmann's®or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil. BARBECUE TIP: For a delicious creamy barbecue sauce topping, combine 1/4 cup BBQ sauce with 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Spoon on juicy burgers and enjoy! TIP: If using ground turkey, oil grill or broiler pan before cooking.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.93 Cost per serving*: $1.24 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.