Best Ever Juicy Burger Recipe
Check out the best hamburger recipe ever! Learn how to make irresistibly juicy burgers.
- Serves: 8
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 10 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef or ground turkey
- 8 hamburger buns
- COMBINE Mayonnaise, bread crumbs and Soup Mix in bowl.
- MIX mayonnaise mixture into ground beef; shape into 8 patties.
- GRILL or broil until done. Serve burgers on buns.
SMART TIP: For the Hellmann’s® taste you love with the goodness of olive oil, substitute Hellmann's®or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil.
BARBECUE TIP: For a delicious creamy barbecue sauce topping, combine 1/4 cup BBQ sauce with 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Spoon on juicy burgers and enjoy!
TIP: If using ground turkey, oil grill or broiler pan before cooking.
Cost per recipe*: $9.93
Cost per serving*: $1.24
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Servings Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||260|
|Total Fat||29 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|