Creamy Balsamic Chicken
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lb.)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, if desired. Spray large nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until browned, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken; set aside.
- Reduce heat to low and add vinegar. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, olives and sundried tomatoes. Return chicken and juices to skillet. Cook until sauce thickens and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.
Cost per recipe*: $7.71 Cost per serving*: $1.92 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Servings Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|