|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
Creamy Balsamic Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lb.)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. sliced kalamata olives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, if desired. Spray large nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until browned, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken; set aside.
- Reduce heat to low and add water. Stir in Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing, olives, sundried tomatoes and parsley. Return chicken and juices to skillet. Cook until sauce thickens and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.71 Cost per serving*: $1.92 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.