|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Marinate for||60 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
|Servings Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Balsamic Italian Oven-Fried Chicken
- 1 roasting chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs [or fresh bread crumbs]
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing and chicken in a large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 1 hour. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine bread crumbs and cheese in shallow dish; coat chicken with mixture.
- Arrange chicken on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 35 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- TIP: Great with a Dijon dipping sauce or a creamy bruschetta topping. For a Dijon dipping sauce: combine 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Balsamic Mayonnaise with 2 Tbsp. milk and 1 tsp. Dijon mustard. For a creamy balsamic bruschetta topping: combine 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Balsamic Mayonnaise with 1 cup seeded and chopped tomato, 2 Tbsp chopped red onion and 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.52 Cost per serving*: $1.06 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.